Sicilian arancini are the most popular Sicilian street food in the world. In the last few years, even some Michelin-star restaurants added arancini to their menu.
What is ‘Arancini’?
Arancini are a sort of risotto, a rice ball, stuffed traditionally with ragu and mozzarella, coated with bread crumbs, and then deep-fried.
During the lesson, we are going to arancini filled in 2 different ways.
You will learn how to:
- How to make the risotto like a boss
- How to fill the risotto balls
- How to coat with bread crumbs
- How to deep fry
During the lesson, we will taste our creations, and (if we have any leftovers) you can bring them home with you.
If you have any questions about this class, please contact us.
What do I have to bring with me?
Nothing. We will provide you with recipes, tools, and an apron so you don’t get messy.
Just be on time and have fun with us!
Where are lessons held?
Peverell Avenue East
Poundbury – Dorchester, Dorset
How can I book?
- You can just buy the lesson clicking ‘Add to basket’ and continuing to the checkout.
- Email to email@example.com or call us at 07546 902034 and we will be happy to help you
Is the date not suitable for you? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to arrange other dates.